5. Photo CD Converter - is a powerful easy to use solution that allows you to burn your images directly on CD-R or CD-RW discs, as well as to convert your images from one format to another.
- Easy to use but powerful enough for professionals!
- Supports most image formats: GIF, BMP, JPG, PCD, WMF, ICO, TIF, JPE, PDF, AI, PSD, MNG, TGA, PCX, WEBP and many others.
- Works with many digital cameras and scanners.
- Optionally you can crop the selected area of the image.
- Merge several images on one output image.
- Adjust brightness and contrast of the output image.
- Adjust saturation of the output image.
- Automatically find the right image size.
- Merge several images into one output image.
- Adjust rotation of the image.
- A batch of files: Convert one or more images in a folder.
- Adjust output file name according to the selected profile.
- Use or Hide user interface elements.
- Save output image in any image format.
- Export images to a folder or to a Zip archive.
- Save time by scheduling jobs.
- Supports Web pages.
- Compress output file by several methods.
- Optimize image: Reduce its size, rotate, crop, blur, overlay, adjust brightness, contrast, etc.
- Deinterlacing (interpolation): Resolve interlaced images (e.g. from DV cameras) into progressive ones.
- Adjust orientation of the image.
- Adjust contrast of the image.
- Adjust brightness of the image.
- Auto-resize the image.
- Resize the output image to any size.
- Print the image on an ordinary or a special printer.
- Add and subtract watermark or overlay the images with a grayscale or color bar.
- Change the image format.
- Flip the image horizontally or vertically.
- Adjust alpha channel.
- Adjust EXIF data.
- Convert the image into black & white.
- Adjust gamma.
- Adjust image sharpness.
- Adjust brightness.
- Adjust saturation.
- Convert the image into gray-scale.
- Add a grayscale overlay.
- Convert the image into a selftained image.
- Thumbnail: Create thumbnails for images.
Saves your time by automating any tasks you do too frequently.
Saves your time by automating any tasks you do too frequently.15 Wedding Guest Favor Giveaways
15 Wedding Guest Favor Giveaways
April 2, 2015
How can you expect to have a truly perfect wedding if not everyone knows you have one? So, how about giving wedding guest favors that are customized with your wedding date, names of the guests, and a few of your favorite sayings? It’s a cute way to welcome your guests, but also a unique way to endear yourselves to your friends, family, and even your wedding party members.
We rounded up some wedding favor ideas that will make your party a memorable one, and you’re going to be surprised at how affordable these gifts can be.
Here’s a cute idea for a wedding favor gift – make a set of baby shower favors! You can use whatever items you have on hand, but consider these ideas:
Stuffed animals or stuffed animals with balloons for a baby boy
Baby doll or stuffed animals for a baby girl
Stuffed animals with baby rattles or balls
Balloons or balloons with a rattle
A mini towel, cozy blanket, or pillow
A baby bottle or a rubber ducky
Cupcakes or other treats in a clear cellophane bag
An animal shaped cupcake for the couple
A diaper cake (the shower might be themed as a baby shower, after all)
A party favor set of animal-shaped salt and pepper shakers, plus a pepper grinder
Consider what you can find for baby shower favors, and you’ll be surprised at how you can easily add a few of these to your wedding party. You can buy your paper plates, napkins, and cups, but they’ll probably be enough. Plus, you’ll want to have plenty of mints and candy for your guests to munch on during the party.
If you want to have your guests go home with a box of personalized goodies, consider these:
Do-It-Yourself Gift: Invite guests to create their own treat using a label maker, and you can have them handwrite their name on the cupcake wrappers, napkins, or paper plates you provide. You can also get your guests to handwrite messages on the favors, and use them as thank you
pcdMagic is a simple and handy tool for scanning and converting photo CD's to any popular image formats. This application lets you to easily create TIFF, JPEG, PNG, PDF, BMP, GIF, EPS, HTML, and more!
If you find a PhotoCD or other types of disc that you want to scan, just put the disc in your computer and click the "PCC File.../S" icon in the toolbar. pcdMagic will do the rest for you!
If you are a photo or art enthusiast, pcdMagic is the one stop solution to scan and convert photo CD's and other disc's to popular image formats and printers.
With pcdMagic, you can convert an entire photo CD to JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, GIF, PDF, EPS, HTML, and other formats in a matter of minutes!
* Convert entire PhotoCD (or any other disc) to JPG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, GIF, PDF, EPS, HTML, and other formats.
* Automatically check whether the PhotoCD is real or fake (before converting it)
* Automatic film correction - pcdMagic recognizes most common film types (such as black and white, color negative, color positive, transparency)
* Support almost all popular scanners (including HP, Epson, Samsung, Brother,...)
* Automatically crop images into exact sizes according to the selected format (by default, they will be cropped into exact number of pixels in the selected format)
* Do not affect the border of the images when cropping to specific sizes
* All important settings and options are easy to adjust
* Easy to use (no complicated instructions!)
* Minimal and clean interface that is easy to use
* Convert an entire PhotoCD to JPG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, GIF, PDF, EPS, HTML, and other formats (or the number of chosen)
* Allow you to choose the format, page size, and resolution for all images
* Enables you to specify the film type, if any (for example, black and white, color negative, color positive, transparency, etc.)
* Allows you to cancel any effects/artifacts
* Supports several screen sizes (the most popular sizes are JPG/TIFF/BMP/PNG/GIF/PDF)
* Can be easily used for batch conversion
* Supports almost all popular scanners (including HP, Epson
The PhotoCD is a format for storing photos on a CD. The format allows for several hundred photos in a CD, and it can store up to 5,000 photos in a DVD. PhotoCD contains many popular types of photos such as B&W, Colored, and others.
* A cross-platform photo editor that allows you to edit, rotate, crop, rotate and convert photos on the go.
* Edit photo files in just a few easy steps: just rotate, crop, add special effects or convert your files into more popular formats.
* The easy-to-use photo editor can be used as a standalone app or as a feature of other programs.
* Add custom names to your photos when you rename, rotate or create thumbnails.
* Integrates with Aperture and iPhoto.
* Import/export images to the most popular image file formats: JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF and BMP.
* Compatibility with Mac OS X Lion and Windows 7 (64-bit).
* Very fast and easy to use.
* Designed to work with modern Mac and Windows devices.
* Requires no additional external software.
PCD (PhotoCD) is an old format developed by Kodak in order to scan and burn photos on CDs. Since then, this type of technology was abandoned, and now, PCD is just a relic of the past. However, if by any chance you find old CDs with PhotoCD images worth saving, you should know there is a way to convert them to more common formats. pcdMagic is a simple tool that lest you export any PCD item to JPG or TIFF without sacrificing quality or too much time.
A quick glance at the program's UI reveals the intuitive drag and drop function and a compact sidebar that holds all the optimization settings. Collapse all entries to expose the output formats, available sizes/resolutions, film types, and scanner models. Check the boxes according to your needs and proceed to convert the PCD images.
Besides converting your photos, pcdMagic should also be capable of enhancing and improving some visual elements. For example, the blow highlight effects can be easily canceled.
Furthermore, the app sports a feature called Adaptive Interpolation. The purpose of this function is to remove any artifact that may be occurring on the edges of captured objects.
All in all, pcdMagic may look like a part of a bygone age, but as long as people continue to stumble upon old CDs full of PCD images, the app will stay relevant. the targets of phosphorylation. Among them, we demonstrated the phosphorylation of c-Jun, c-Fos and c-Myc in response to 5-HT2a activation ([
OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Windows Vista
Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Windows Vista Processor: Intel Core i3, i5, i7, i7-3770
Intel Core i3, i5, i7, i7-3770 Memory: 4 GB RAM
4 GB RAM Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 or AMD Radeon RX 480
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 or AMD Radeon RX 480 Hard Drive: 12 GB available space
12 GB available space Additional Notes: The game requires
CIA - Copy It AnywayFriday the 13th Movie Folder IconswebGobblerEasy Card Creator Express EditionTapatalk for Windows 8.1